Pages

Thursday, May 14, 2015

GLITTER HEAT TRANSFER VALENTINES SHIRT

Valentines-Shirt copy

Yay for Valentine’s Day and glitter heat transfer material!!!  I wanted to make a cute little Valentine’s Day shirt for my daughter, but I wanted it to be general enough that I don’t have to feel like she can’t wear it after the holiday.  I found this cute little polka dot shirt for her and thought it would be fun to make it have a little French feeling.

Valentines Shirt| Amy Cox for Silhouette

I found this cute eiffel tower design in the Silhouette Design Store that has a little heart on the top.  Super cute!  I also used the heart of the kiss silhouette design to add a little more love to the design.

Valentines Shirt| Amy Cox for Silhouette

Have you tried the new glitter heat transfer material?  Are you in love with it as much as I am?  Quick tip: I have found that the glitter heat transfer material cuts best using the Heat Transfer Flocked setting. I hope that helps you out.  :)

No comments:

Post a Comment