Pages

Saturday, November 29, 2014

FABRIC TIE ONSIE



I just love little boys in ties!  But who wants to have a real tie on a baby?  Not me.  Silhouette and sewable fabric interfacing to the rescue!  This little onsie went together so quickly and easily.  I didn’t even have to resize the shape.  It was the perfect size just the way it was (at least for a 0-3 month onsie).  The main piece of the tie measured almost 2 inches wide and 5 inches long.  I just used the solid tie and the knot piece, but you can get fancy with it if you want to!

Fabric Tie Onsie

I am giving this onsie to my friend who is having a baby boy.  I just had to make a cute little box for it to fit into.  I sized the box as big as I could to get it on a 12 x 12 paper.  The outer wrap was too long to fit on the paper, so I cut it with the knife tool and taped the pieces together afterwards.  Super cute!!!

3d Wrap Box | Made by Amy Cox for Silhouette

Have you ever used sewable fabric interfacing to decorate onsies?

signature Amy-Cox
My Profile  |  My Blog  |  Instagram  | Pinterest

Shapes used:

No comments:

Post a Comment