Pages

Saturday, November 29, 2014

DIY HALLOWEEN VASE


Halloween vase |Amy Cox for Silhouette

Halloween is coming up!  I wanted to add a new Halloween decoration to my kitchen and this vase was just calling out me.  

Halloween vase |Amy Cox for Silhouette

I found a fun Boo design in the Silhouette design store that I just had to use.  So I used my Silhouette to cut it out of vinyl and using the transfer paper applied it to the front of the vase. I also wanted to add some depth to the design so I found the spider web design and applied that vinyl piece to the inside of the back of the vase.  It was a little tricky to get in there because this vase is so narrow, but it was totally worth it! 

Halloween vase |Amy Cox for Silhouette

 I will enjoy the vase all season, and if I need it for something else later the vinyl can be removed.  I love that also because I'm really not a fan of storing seasonal decor all year, so this way I can just make my normal decor double as seasonal decor when needed.

signature Amy-Cox
My Profile  |  My Blog  |  Instagram  | Pinterest

No comments:

Post a Comment