Pages

Saturday, November 29, 2014

CREATE EMBROIDERY PATTERNS WITH THE SILHOUETTE


Have you seen the embroidery designs in the Silhouette online store yet?  They are so fun!  I found this cute paper airplane and I had to use it!


I cut the design out of adhesive cardstock and stuck it on the shirt.  I used a blue colored pencil to mark all of the dots and then pulled off the cardstock. Ta-da you have a pattern!

Airplane shirt | Amy Cox for Silhouette

Once you have the pattern you just have to embroider it.  I love finding different ways to use the Silhouette!  I love that it can make every project look more professional.  If you are into embroidery, you could also try using some of the rhinestone designs as well if you are just using it as a pattern on fabric, they probably wouldn’t work as well for embroidery on paper unless you size the design so the holes aren’t too big.  Play around with it and have fun!

Airplane shirt | Amy Cox for Silhouette


Airplane shirt | Amy Cox for Silhouette


signature Amy-Cox
My Profile  |  My Blog  |  Instagram  | Pinterest

Shapes used:

No comments:

Post a Comment