Pages

Tuesday, July 1, 2014

BUTTERFLY T-SHIRT



My daughter’s first birthday is coming up.  I am so excited to celebrate with her!  I wanted to make a fun shirt for her for her birthday.  I love the number shirts that everyone does, but I didn’t want to feel like it was dated before she grows out of it.  I love a good butterfly design so I decided to add some cute butterflies to her shirt.  I love to mix media when I can.  So I cut the butterflies out of smooth and flocked heat transfer material.  I love the contrast this can add, even if it is subtle.

Here are some before and during photos….

Butterfly Tee |Amy Cox for Silhouette

Butterfly Tee |Amy Cox for Silhouette

Have you ever mixed the smooth and flocked heat transfer material?  What did you make out of it?

signature Amy-Cox
My Profile  |  My Blog  |  Instagram  | Pinterest

Shapes used:

No comments:

Post a Comment